Why should you partner with an executive search firm?
The cost of a bad hire can be significant! In fact, a bad hire costs 30% of the failed employee's first year salary. Recruiting at any level into your organisation is undoubtedly one of the biggest investment decisions you have to make, cutting corners or settling for mediocrity is not something you should be considering.Contact us about Executive Search Today
Why choose Executive Search?
From start-ups to global organisations, companies choose executive search as a recruitment process for a number of reasons:
- Gives you the ability to choose candidates that aren’t available internally or through their own sourcing methodologies
- It allows clients the freedom to target and recruit candidates from specific competitors
- It stops you wasting time interviewing poor quality candidates
- Gives you access to recruitment expertise around a particular sector and/ or skill set
- Gives you access to an established network within a particular industry sector
- Gives you recruitment expertise in interviewing against cultural and skills fit
- Gives you national and international reach
- Allows you to gain and gather competitor and management information throughout the search process
Why 99% of our clients return
97% successfully filled assignments
Your online assignment portal
Right first time
What value will Executive Search add to your business?
Executive Search is a robust and rigorous recruitment process, sometimes known as search & selection or headhunting. Executive Search firms such as Collingwood partner organisations who need to recruit senior level / business critical and / or ‘hard to fill’ niche roles. These businesses are likely to want to recruit THE best candidates and not just the best available at that point in time.
Your dedicated consultant, through their industry sector expertise, is able to offer guidance on identifying, attracting, and appointing the best individuals to meet or even surpass, your needs.
The consultant will project manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
Is Executive Search worth the investment?
In short, yes, but of course we'd say that. What we would also say is that our executive search recruitment process isn't for everyone. It requires you to invest time to collaborate with us. Building a strong partnership with you will ensure we find candidates who will fit culturally and be able to deliver. So, if you are looking for a fast and cheap recruitment option where there's no effort required from you until the contract is signed, then our proven and robust process is not for you.
What could happen if you recruit the wrong person?
- Damage to team confidence and moral
- Loss in confidence of the recruiting leader
- Damage to customer perception of your business
- Lack of bench strength or succession planning
- Negative impact on revenue and profit
- Make it easier for your competitors to recruit the best talent