Recruiting at any level for your company is a significant investment, here is another great article on ROI in executive search, and so you need to take real care in your recruitment process.
In order to secure a great employee who will meet your high-performance objectives, you should consider far more than just the set of skills or experience that they can bring to you.
Here are a top 10 of red flags you should take seriously and use consistently in your recruitment process.
1. Victim mentality
3. Obsessing about compensation
4. Video interviews with weird backgrounds
5. Too polished
6. No questions (or canned questions)
7. Bragging about other offers
8. Not knowing what they don't know
9. An extreme commute
10. Poor listening skills
Feel free to speak to one of our consultants if you would like some more help or advice on 00 44 1829 732374.