Executive Search Resourcer
POSITION: EXECUTIVE SEARCH RESOURCER
LOCATION: TARPORLEY, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
Our Executive Search Consultancy is growing and we have created a new role for a Executive Search Resourcer to join our support team.
Who is Collingwood?
Based in Tarporley and established for over 14 years, Collingwood provides Executive Search to a broad range of clients from start-ups to large global organisations.
Collingwood is truly a values-led business with a big moral compass. We are proud of and passionate about our clients and invest time in long term collaborative partnerships to provide a market leading client and candidate experience and a clearly structured journey.
We are looking for someone who will love and thrive working in our high performing client centric team. We are a “down to earth”, open, friendly and family orientated team who work collaboratively to deliver an outstanding experience for our clients whilst enjoying ourselves. We promote employee well-being, work life balance and personal development.
- Our team needs someone who aligns to our values – accountability, integrity, listening and innovation and who can demonstrate the following core skills;
- A natural team player who shares our cultural values, professionalism and a natural sense of accountability.
- Strong personal drive, a can-do attitude and the initiative to find solutions to problems and contribute to the improvement and on-going development of the business as a whole.
- Confident, natural communicator with a strong attention to detail and a keen interest in people.
- Professionally presented with the confidence to make strong first impressions on clients, candidates and business partners.
- Customer focused approach to all stakeholders and willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities effectively through good time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines and targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database systems, and ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology.
To provide research and headhunting support to consultants and clients across all of the industries we specialise in. This will include senior level candidate sourcing and management, market mapping and research, opportunity pipeline research and client liaison.
This will include;
- Conduct research to identify target lists of companies and/or candidates, for Executive Search assignments.
- Work to understand the requirements of the assignment; including the Client’s business culture, and required candidate skills, experience, behaviours and competencies.
- Take responsibility for our structured Client / Candidate processes.
- Conduct the initial search processes, including candidate approaching, for our Executive Search assignments.
- Assist consultants with managing the client and candidate relationships.
- Input, manage and maintain accuracy on the in-house CRM database.
Our website is full of information about us, our clients and what it is like to work at Collingwood, feel free to peruse.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, our Finance & Operations Director.