Collingwood Executive Recruitment has a Business Unit which specialises in partnering clients in Healthcare Services which encompasses patient care in the public and private sectors. Our Business Unit Manager has over 6 years partnering Healthcare Service organisations of all sizes throughout the UK.
- Acute mental health and community providers
- Commissioning groups and SHAs
- Foundation Trusts
- Health charities and third sector health providers
- Healthcare Technology Providers
- Private sector providers to the NHS
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Telehealth, Telecare & M-Health providers
- Bid Management and Development
- Board Level
- Nursing, Quality and Governance
- Partnership Development
- Product Development
- R&D Innovation
- Service Mobilisation
In partnering Healthcare organisations to Headhunt roles, Collingwood's Executive Headhunters deliver high calibre candidate shortlists which add value to our clients. We achieve this through our proven Headhunting recruitment process which enables Collingwood's Executive Headhunters to identify and recruit the highest calibre candidates with specific industry experience, a targeted skill set and a matching behaviour profile / culture.
Key points about Collingwood:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- We deliver our candidate shortlists usually inside 5 weeks.
- The Collingwood Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for "finding needles in haystacks" and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.