Collingwood Executive Recruitment has a Business Unit which specialises in partnering the Global Aerospace Industry to recruit high calibre individuals for Specialist, Mid and Senior Level roles. We work across the UK, EMEA, Asia and the USA for clients ranging from developing SME's to global corporations. These clients include companies that engineer and manufacture components and systems and those who provide supply chain solutions to such Commercial and Defence Aircraft manufacturers as Boeing, Airbus and Embraer. These OEM and Aftermarket product portfolios are used in all areas of an aircraft including interior, cockpit, landing gear, airframe, propulsion systems and avionics.
Our structured and collaborative approach is based on a thorough understanding of the strategic, cultural, financial and operational issues our clients face.
Collingwood have operated in the Aerospace, Aviation and Defence sector for over 10 years resulting in us having a solid network and an excellent reputation. Our clients old and new typically engage us to recruit when an assignment has particular technical, commercial or geographical challenges or they simply want to recruit from top tier of individuals in that discipline.
Collingwood Executive Recruitment is proud to be a Corporate Partner to The Royal Aeronautical Society which signifies our commitment to best practice and our adherence to the highest regulatory standards, working within the international aerospace community.
Key points about Collingwood:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- We deliver our candidate shortlists usually inside 5 weeks.
- The Collingwood Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for "finding needles in haystacks" and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.