Global Recruitment Experience...
Collingwood's Executive Headhunters have been helping our clients to grow their businesses across Europe, Middle East, Asia and the USA for over 14 years. We recruit both English speaking locals, eg. French in France and Germans in Germany etc.. and also Expatriates.
To date we have
recruited in the following countries: UK
(Scotland, England and Wales), Spain, Ireland, Czech Republic, France, Italy,
Netherlands, China, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Belgium, Russia, Sweden,
Denmark, Turkey and the USA.
Internationally our Headhunting expertise ranges from setting up new offices to Headhunting vacant positions at one of our client’s existing sites. Roles include Specialist, Mid and Senior Management across the following business disciplines:
Whether we recruit in the UK or Internationally, our proactive Headhunting Services remain the same. The consultant you meet is the one who will successfully deliver the recruitment assignment including travelling to the target country to interview candidates face to face. We do not pass on our assignments to other “in country” recruiters or other Collingwood offices and it is this ownership that reaps rewards.
We are very proud of the broad range of international assignments we have successfully completed and through this have extensive knowledge of the differing cultures of each country and how to identify the sought “needles in haystacks” in each.
Key points about Collingwood:
- Every assignment is started from scratch. We undertake in-depth research for your role, therefore, ensuring we identify the highest calibre candidates working today.
- We deliver our candidate shortlists usually inside 5 weeks.
- The Collingwood Consultant you meet and brief is the one who will deliver the assignment. We do not pass our assignments on to Junior Consultants resulting in your requirement being lost in translation.
- Communication between us is critical. We will keep you updated about the progress we are making as often as you choose.
- We have a reputation for "finding needles in haystacks" and so have a solid track record of success even with the most difficult assignment briefs.