Leadership Transition / On-boarding
Significant research reports that as many as 40% of newly appointed leaders fail within the first year. With competition and customer demands increasingly growing, organisations cannot afford for leaders to derail or jeopardize their business; they need swift, positive outcomes.
Failure can occur at any time in a career, as a consequence of:
- lack of support and coaching
- poor cultural integration and relationship building
- applying generic practices that worked in a previous role
- not establishing clear achievable objectives
- making the wrong decisions by acting too quickly.
Nor can organisations risk damaging their reputation and profits through poorly managed outplacements, following restructure merger or acquisition.
We partner organisations to deliver people focussed programmes, to ensure a smooth career transition or outplacement, and reduce business disruption through the change.
Our approach is to:
- use systems and techniques that are based on neuroscience, and academically validated
- offer a tailored solution that is bespoke the unique requirements of the Executive’s position
- provide the right, customised support for leaders through individual or tripartite coaching
- provide direction and clarity to activities that will realise the most value
- deliver strategy led, commercially driven programmes with clear, tangible goals
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
We deploy strategic consultancy skills, industry insights and assessments in leadership aptitude to offer tailored solutions that provide the following outcomes:
- clarity of direction and objectives
- smooth career transitions and outplacements
- reduced business disruption through change
- advanced point at which new leaders contribute as much value to an organisation as they have consumed from it.
This proven consultancy process has resulted in revenue and profit growth, as well as operational resilience through senior leadership coaching and mentoring.
For further information on how we can help your business improve its organisational performance and board effectiveness, please contact Jennifer Jones, Director of Consultancy Services, on 01829 732374 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collingwood is an approved reseller of Hogan and Thomas products