Leadership Development and Retention
Leadership has an impact on every aspect of a business, those with strong resilient leadership teams are better able to navigate change and deliver on business strategies.
Truly effective and strategic leadership can improve organisational results, create higher performing teams, retain top talent, drive innovation and connect individuals towards a common goal. This, in turn, generates financial savings, increases levels of engagement and improves employer branding.
Leadership is not a one size fits all approach, it needs to suit that organisation, that industry and indeed that person. We help organisations, teams and individuals to understand what leadership needs to look like for them to be truly effective and authentic.
We embrace the science of learning (neuroscience), utilise executive coaching and bespoke team development to embrace, embed and implement these personalised behaviours and work towards a more strategic style of leadership.
Our approach is to:
- listen, to understand the formal and informal structure of your organisation
- conduct assessments that are specifically designed for leadership and are accredited by the British Psychological Society
- offer a tailored solution that is personalised to the individual and organisational need
- provide executive and leadership coaching with experienced and academically qualified consultants
- challenge the norm and inspire new approaches that will generate superior outcomes
- deliver executive and leadership development programmes that are strategy led and commercially driven with clear, tangible goals.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
We deploy strategic consultancy skills, industry insights and assessments in leadership aptitude and business transformation to provide the following outcomes:
- targeted development of leadership capability and productive team dynamics
- direct attention to activities that will realise the most value
- better employee retention through effective leadership competence that develops and engages talent effectively
- improved performance measures vis-à-vis: profitability, financial and commercial growth, and productivity.
This proven consultancy process has resulted in revenue and profit growth, as well as operational resilience.
For further information on how we can help your business improve on its organisational performance and board effectiveness, please contact Jennifer Jones, Director of Consultancy Services, on 01829 732374 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collingwood is an approved reseller of Hogan products