Board Effectiveness and Strategic Assessment
Board effectiveness is critical to the success of any business. Leaders are under constant pressure to be competitive and improve their business performance. In order to accomplish this, the board needs to have the right composition; with leaders who possess the right capabilities and behaviours and, importantly, work in collaboration.
We partner organisations to deliver highly commercial people focused programmes, that affect tangible change within organisations.
Our approach is to:
- target investment in developing bespoke, apposite leadership capabilities to empower senior executives and board leaders
- produce reliable quantitative and qualitative data, based on internal and external factors to benchmark the current climate and culture and improve organisational effectiveness
- offer a tailored solution that is bespoke the unique diversity of the organisation
- provide direction and clarity to activities that will realise the most value and increased performance
- deliver strategy led, commercially driven programmes with clear, tangible business performance goals
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
We deploy strategic consultancy skills, industry insights and assessments in leadership aptitude and business transformation to provide the following outcomes:
- clarity of company direction and purpose
- reduced risk of change during growth and competitive advantage
- targeted development of leadership capability and productive team dynamics
- healthier alignment of vision and values
This proven consultancy process has resulted in revenue and profit growth, as well as operational resilience.
For further information on how we can help your business improve its organisational performance and board effectiveness, please contact Jennifer Jones, Director of Consultancy Services, on 01829 732374 or e-mail email@example.com.
Collingwood is an approved reseller of Hogan and Thomas products